How is the Board of Directors elected and who serves?
- The Member households elect a Board of Directors, which appoints committees to do different tasks and manage the day-to-day operations of the Association.
- The Board of Directors are in good standing with the Association.
- Elections take place at an annual meeting.
- Prior to the elections, the Board of Directors takes statements of interest for those interested in running for the Board.
- Board members serve staggered two-year terms. Any Member may serve up to three consecutive terms.
- The Board of Directors is always looking for volunteers — there’s always a place for those who want to pitch in!